Wise words

O you who have believed, do not follow the footsteps of Satan. And whoever follows the footsteps of Satan - indeed, he enjoins immorality and wrongdoing. And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, not one of you would have been pure, ever, but Allah purifies whom He wills, and Allah is Hearing and Knowing. ~ 24:21

Saturday 30 April 2011

Helpless..


I am trapped within flesh
Inside, already dead.

The voices don't go away
At every turn, lead astray.

Inside, a constant pain
From the blazing fire that can't be tamed.

Every sin, a poisoned spear
That cuts my heart amidst the fear.

The ego bleeds back in
Weakening the body, already thin.

Night falls on this heavy heart
Already weak and torn apart.

I shout from within myself
From conflict of mind, body and health

It hurts to know you're already gone
In the world you've just stumbled upon.

God of hope in the skies
I can't feel the warmth in this tunnel, but I see Your light...

and I cry, I cry, I cry

In all efforts I'm pushed back
The worlds grippes at it again..

attack attack attack

If only you knew - that I cannot say
For you're watching constantly day by day

And I know you see me cry and cry and cry

I long to smell that sweet, sweet fragrance
That You possess with such eloquence 

I know this world is a believer's hell
And You can't break me out of my shell
But

The last taste of Your grace is my only concern
Before it's time that I can ever return

~Fatima~







1 comment:

  1. This should be memorized also,,
    Very Very Nice, and keep it up..

    YOU WILL HAVE A POETRIC-FUTURE ONE DAY

    Cheers,,

    ReplyDelete